Help raise funds for St Nicks
Water Vole Banks - St Nicks' charity collection boxes
St Nicks, as a charity, secures finance for the work we do in many ways. From providing services such as recycling, applying for funding to organising events, we do all we can to bring about our vision. We are grateful for the support of individuals who believe in what we do and their fundraising and donations for us.
If you can, please help us raise funds in any of the following ways:
- Attend or help put on fundraising events – Please see our event listings and get in touch if you can assist in any way.
- Raise funds through a personal challenge – whether you’re planning to join in an existing challenge event such as a marathon or want to organise your own, let us know. You can set up your fundraising page below.
- Leave a gift in your will – once you’ve remembered your friends and family, why not leave a gift, big or small, for a greener future for York through supporting St Nicks?
- Remember your loved ones with an in-memory fundraising page – you can set up a special Virgin Money Giving page dedicated with photos and raise money in memory of someone special. Just search for St Nicks once you’re registered.
- Adopt a Water Vole Bank – adopt a charity collection box to keep at home, take to work or to a local shop and help St Nicks’ water voles with small change. The money collected will help us further improve the water vole habitat along the river banks by paying for surveying, tools and fuelling our volunteers who carry out the work.
- Join us – besides wanting you to enjoy the benefits of being part of St Nicks’ family, having a strong membership base is good for securing other funding and gives us a stronger voice.
Please get in touch with our Fundraising & Support Coordinator if you’d like to do any of the above or discuss another way of raising funds for St Nicks.