Refer a Friend to our Business recycling scheme
Refer a friend to our business recycling service and you can both get a 10% discount voucher to use on a collection of your choice valid for 6 months!
Once your business friends have had their first collection you will both recieve a discount voucher.
It’s up to you when you use the voucher within the 6 months. If you know you’ll be getting a big delivery and will therefore have a large volume to recycle you could save the voucher to maximise your savings… The choice is yours.
There are no restrictions on the number of friends you can refer and therefore no limit on the volume of vouchers you can earn, refer ten and you could have a collection for free!
For further information about our business recycling scheme please contact the team.
The small print:
- Vouchers will only be issued for the referral of new customers – we must not have collected from them in the past.
- Collection frequency of the new customer is irrelevant, they can be an occasional, event, or even weekly customer, it doesn’t matter it will still qualify for a 10% discount voucher.
- Vouchers will only be valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- Vouchers will only be issued once the new business has had their first collection.
- There is no limit to the number of businesses you can refer.
- The business referring must notify St Nicks of the referral and the new customer must also name the business they have been referred by.
- Vouchers will only be issued to referrals occurring from 22/08/16 forward.
- It is the businesses responsibility to ensure it is clear for which collection they would like to utilise their voucher, preferably in writing.
- Each voucher is only valid for one collection; it cannot be used for 10% off an invoice or used for a collection that has already happened.
- At the time of use the voucher must be presented for collection by St Nicks staff.
- The voucher will not be valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- If there is any suspicious activity or unfair behaviour St Nicks retains the right to refuse the 10% discount.