Learning with St Nicks
Have a go at the green way of mowing grass - scything.
We can help you learn more about living within the planet’s means and we are keen to learn from your experiences too:
- The Environment Centre stocks leaflets and books on all sorts of related subjects, and the staff can answer many queries or point you in the right direction.
- We run education sessions for schools and children’s clubs.
- Youth groups, university students and adult groups are welcome too – we organise guided tours and external talks for interested groups.
- We also run a programme of training events.
- And we are keen to share other people’s experiences of living a green(er) life via our blog. Please get in touch if you’d like to contribute to the Inspiration page.