Autumn Fayre poster - please help spread the word by printing it out and displaying it, or forwarding on. Thank you!
Put your wellies on and come to celebrate nature’s harvest at an afternoon of all weather activities for all ages:
- tastings and sale of produce from St Nicks Nature Reserve
- scything & woodworking demonstrations
- blacksmithing taster sessions with Oliver Boyett of O&Co blacksmiths specialists in fine ironwork (07956143316, email@example.com)
- willow weaving with Heather Dawe
- crafts with Hydi and Jess Sharp who’s done a brilliant apple factory illustration for the day; plus our Eco-Crafters
- bake-off: home-made vs. professional – take part, or come and be the judge! Follow this link for the contest guidelines – please register entry by Thur 9th October. Confirmed professional participants are: White Rose Bakes, Trinacria Cafe, Goji Cafe, El Piano, Brunswick Cafe and Sugar Fox Bakes. The contest judging will be raising funds towards the event costs – pre-register your place via the form below and you will also be entered into a prize draw for a bottle of wine.
- Yorkshire cider from the Real Cider Company
- apple olympics, Halloween broom sticks and other children’s activities
- stalls: Edible York/Abundance, Fulford Community Orchard, local Friends of the Earth, The Blueberry Academy, and Nature Station who will donate 15% of their profits to St Nicks
- refreshments and lots more
Free entry, donations welcome
Bookings are closed for this event.